2 - side-drilled pink pearl beads
2 tourmaline bi-cone crystal beads
2 clear AB square beads
4 daisy spacers
10-inches of 24 gauge sterling wire
2 pairs of flat or bent nosed pliers
1. Cut 3 inches of wire, file ends smooth, insert through one of the pearls.
2. Measure down about 1 inch on the wire, and use your fingers to bend the wire towards the bead a little past 90 degrees.
3. Hold the bead on the wire, take the straight wire on the other side of the bead, and bend towards the bead again a little past 90 degrees. The wires on either side of the pearl bead should cross each other, but one side of the wire should be longer than the other.
5. Take another pair of flat or bent pliers and wrap the short wire around the long wire about three times.
8. Wrap the loop of your two-inch piece of wire closed so it is connected to the tourmaline crystal and pearl piece.
9. Slip on one daisy, one clear crystal, and another daisy bead onto the wire, and make another loop at the top.
11. Repeat all the steps above to create a matching earring.
All graphics created by Tammy Powley.